Something I hope to look back on and see a bunch of things crossed off, and if I remember it an easy and entertaining call back at the end of the year.
- Release something, now with projects going on what I have and if it may be under my name will be something different. As long as it came from me, under whatever name I use for different reasons I hope to release something like a book, program or something.
- I would like to live on my own. Currently I have been living with a roommate and have been doing it long enough, I need my space.
- Continue doing well in school, at this point I have had a problem in just one class and I am still on honor roll despite it.
- I would like for the blog to do better, although granted to define it as off the rails from original purposes is an understatement of the greatest caliber.
- Do a physical event again. Despite being disabled I feel I have been getting much better health wise especially over the last twelve months.
- Get my teeth fixed. Unfortunately why my body does not use some minerals despite ingesting them, like calcium is something we are still trying to figure out. Luckily we caught it before bones went fell osteoporosis.
- I want to do more on twitch, and been trying to push it further. Currently the goal is to get to 500 followers but I need to work on being more entertaining.
- I would like to travel to another country finally. I have never been to another country and there are a few places on my list. I would count something out of state or going to conventions again
- Start a successful business. Pretty simple as to why.
- Be happier then I was last year.
If I remember this I hope to go back and see how many of these got knocked off the list.
Stay Strong and Happy New Year